First Aid Training
First Aid at Work (First Aid Training) is suitable for higher hazard workplaces such as construction sites and factories or workplaces with more than 50 employees.
Certificates are valid for three years. It is strongly recommended by the HSE that candidates undergo an annual refresher in the years before re validation is required in order to keep your skills updated.
First Aid Training Course Syllabus
• Safe best practice – minimise the risk of infection
• Record keeping – recording accidents, RIDDOR, First Aid kits, disposing safely of clinical waste
• Awareness of current regulations
• Vital Signs – breathing, level of consciousness, temperature, colour
• Incident Management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents
• Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Breathing Problems – choking
• Circulation Problems – controlling external bleeding and treatment for shock
• Minor Injuries – small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
• Major Injuries – injuries to bones including suspected spinal injuries, chest injuries
• Major burns and scalds
• Eye injuries – including how to irrigate an eye
• Sudden poisoning and anaphylactic shock
• Soft tissue injuries
We can run in-house training at your venue for groups of up to 12 per instructor (In House).
You simply need a room large enough to not only seat everyone but also to allow them to lie on the floor and be rolled around without bumping into furniture or each other.
Whether you need safety training for work or for your everyday life, we have a first aid course for everyone. First Aid Training Course by Jovin Security is affordable and updated to meet all the guidelines. As the top first aid trainer, Jovin Security provides world-class first aid training and CPR courses.