Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- All Jovin Security Training Ltd prices are subject to change until the customer has made the payment.
- 100% attendance is a must; any late arrivals are not acceptable.
- Please Note: Any sort of unacceptable behaviour at all Jovin Security Training Ltd venues will lead to exclusion from the course for which we will not offer any refund.
- All bookings are subject to availability of spaces and relevant resources.
- Customers who make the booking via phone, email or through our website are liable for any balance outstanding (if any), in full.
- Candidates must be eligible to attend the training course you book with us. Please check that you meet all criteria before reserving a space on any of the Jovin Security Training Ltd courses.
- Reservations/bookings made online, at one of our centres or over the phone are non-refundable; courses, course dates and timing cannot be changed by customers.
- Reservations made online can be transferred to any individual who is eligible to attend.
- Jovin Security Training Ltd reserves the right to change the venue of training with another suitable venue. We will notify all candidates via email, text or telephone at least 24 hours before the start of the course.
- Please note we may only ever change the venue location if there is an utmost need for it and there is no other option available to us to accommodate customers at the original location.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of any courses by Jovin Security Training Ltd, damages shall be limited to a full refund of the course fee only.
- All certificates are delivered via royal mail and must be sign for.
- Customers will be responsible to pay any awarding body charges for replacement certificates. Jovin Security Training Ltd accepts no liability for misplaced certificates.
- The replacement certificate fee is £45. Customers can choose from the following three options for Certification delivery:
- For all Identity Validation forms used by our awarding bodies, the candidate is to only sign such validation form if the spelling of their name on such a form is absolutely correct.
- DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE
“Please note that failure to do so will result in the candidate being liable for any administration costs charged by the awarding body for correction”
- Resits will be charged at £30 per unit for the SIA qualifications, £35 for the Personal Licence qualification, £40 for the CSCS Green Card qualification, for other qualifications resit exam fees may vary, please contact us for further information.
All customers are responsible and must provide
Jovin Security Training Ltd with correct and accurate information (using clear handwriting) in respect to the physical address, requested by the admin, where all certificates will be dispatched.